Companion Web Interface
The companion computer hosts a useful web-interface with different pages for accessing parameters and functionalities associated with companion. When a companion computer is connected to a ground computer, a user can access the web-interface on 192.168.2.2:2770. Users can access Network, System, Camera and Routing pages alongside a number of other user friendly options as described below.
The web interface by default opens at the Network page. This page allows users to:
- Configure WiFi
- Check WiFi and Internet Status
- Configure Ethernet IP address
- Test the network for Uploads and Downloads
The System page provides the following functionalities and features:
- Display companion computer hardware status parameters
- Display software version
- Update software on companion
- Download, Update, or Restore pixhawk firmware
The Camera page allows the user to view and make changes to:
- Detailed camera settings including Brightness, Contrast, Hue, Sharpness, etc. among others
- Video Streaming settings including selecting a video device, format and frame size
The Routing page can be used to configure Serial and UDP endpoints as well as to create routes.
Apart from the four pages that can be accessed via direct links, companion web interface also provides a few other pages for interacting with some more features.
MAVProxy page allows the user to:
- Adjust the MAVProxy settings
- Restart or Restore MAVProxy
Git page is used for:
- Displaying the current head
- Adding remote repositories
Waterlinked page can be used to:
- Setup waterlinked underwater GPS driver
- Restart driver
Terminal over browser
Terminal page can be used to:
- Interact with the companion from a web browser using terminal. (Useful for those who do not use Ubuntu/Linux)
File System Access
File Manager page can be used to:
- View, Download, delete, move, rename, or archive the files on a companion computer directly from the web browser.
Sponsored by Blue Robotics. Code released under the GPLv3 License. Documentation released under the CC-NC-SA 4.0.
Submit a Documentation GitHub Issue here to report any errors, suggestions, or missing information in this documentation.
Submit an ArduSub GitHub Issue here to report issues with the ArduSub software.